June 18, 2017 - Sunday Morning Adult Class
- Series-- Matthew's Gospel: Christ the King
- Lesson 25: Sermon on the Mount - Rewards, Giving, and Hypocrisy (Mt. 6:1-4)
- Slides - PDF opens in a new tab
- Video - Opens in new tab on our YouTube channel
- Audio (press the play button to begin)- This will take several seconds to load. Thanks for patience!
Summary: Jesus told us that the motivation behind our giving affected our reward. Curtis added a Jewish proverb about giving where contributors are compared to 3 nuts—soft- medium- and hard-shelled. He further looked at all the other examples of almsgiving that are given in the New Testament.