- August 23, 2017
- Summer Series--The Barnabas Factor
- Lesson 11 - The Courage to Bloom: Barnabas (Mark 14:48-53)
- Slides (pdf opens in new tab)
- Video (opens in a new tab on our YouTube channel)
- Audio (press play button to begin)
Summary: “The Courage to Bloom” (Mark 14:48-52). • Exert Influence – the young man was greatly influenced by following Jesus. Jesus had invited people to follow him. Other people who influenced John Mark were his mother Mary, the Apostle Peter, and his cousin Barnabas. • Extend Opportunity – Barnabas was a model mentor through his work with John Mark and his support of Saul/Paul. • Restore Lost Confidence – The example is of John Mark getting discouraged and turning back from the missionary trip.