- September 6, 2017
- Summer Series--The Barnabas Factor
- Lesson 13 - The Courage to Battle: God the Father (Heb. 13:5)
- Slides (pdf opens in new tab)
- Video (opens in a new tab on our YouTube channel)
- Audio (press play button to begin)
Summary: The Courage to Battle (Heb. 13:5) – in this final lesson in our summer series, Curtis reviews the role of God the Father as He encourages those who do battle. Examples include Moses, Joshua, and Christians assembled. Every Christian’s courage comes from God! God encourages us to stay on track, even if we need to “take the long way around” troublesome territory so we can get to the goal.