- October 4, 2017
- Series: A Study of the Book of James
- List of all lessons/dates in this series (pdf opens in new tab)
- Lesson 4- Encouraged by Hearing and Doing the Word (James 1:19-27)
- Slides (pdf opens in new tab)
- Video (opens in a new tab on our YouTube channel)
- Audio (press play button to begin)
Summary: James urges Christians to manage their anger as praying people of God. We even had an entire quarter on this topic a few years ago. Then, James discusses the hand-in-hand concepts of hearing/believing and doing/working the Word of God.