November 5, 2017 - Sunday Morning Adult Class
- Series-- Matthew's Gospel: Christ the King
- Lesson: Jesus with the Unrepentant and Burdened (Mt. 11:20-30)
- Slides - PDF opens in a new tab
- Video - opens in a new tab on our YouTube channel
- Audio (press the play button to begin)- This will take several seconds to load. Thanks for patience!
SUMMARY - Jesus calls for woe on unrepentant towns in verses 20-24. He praises the Father in verses 25-26. Then, Jesus compares the Father and Himself the Son in verse 27. The passage ends with the great invitation in verses 28-30. Curtis will continue this lesson next week.