April 30, 2017 - Sunday Morning Adult Class
- Series-- Matthew's Gospel: Christ the King
- Lesson 18: Sermon on the Mount--Salt and Light (Matt. 5)
- Slides - PDF opens in a new tab
- Video - Opens in new tab on our YouTube channel
- Audio (press the play button to begin)- This will take several seconds to load. Thanks for patience!
Summary: Following the beatitudes, Jesus' Sermon on the Mount launches into two strong metaphors for the impact His followers and His truth will have upon the people of the world. The first is SALT (contrasted to food without salt) and LIGHT (contrasted with darkness).