- July 12, 2017
- Summer Series--The Barnabas Factor
- Lesson 5 - The Mind of and Encourager
- Slides (pdf opens in new tab)
- Video (opens in a new tab on our YouTube channel)
- Audio (press play button to begin)
Summary: The lesson opens with a general discussion on how upbeat thoughts enhance our bodies’ healing capacity and reduce stress. The mind of an encourager is open to requesting and giving forgiveness to fellow Christians. Jesus understood the link between our thoughts and our integrity. The Bible emphasizes spiritual transformation’s connection with how individuals manage their thinking. People grow in the direction of their dreams!