October 15, 2017- Sunday Morning Sermon
- Series - Christian Encouragement
- Sermon - Encouraged by Encouraged by a Sincere Love for Each Other (1 Peter 1:22-25)
- Slides (pdf opens in new tab)
- Video - Opens in new tab on our YouTube channel
- Audio (press the play button to start---then it takes a while to load, so thanks for your patience!)
SUMMARY: The assembly is one place where we see and experience sincere love for each other. In spiritual matters, water is thicker than blood. Spiritual love must be verbalized. Our life of love grows out of obedience—thinking every day of what God wants us to do. This keeps our love and life sincere, genuine, and on target! In fact, the word “fervently” is only used in the New Testament to describe prayer and love. We should love as deeply as we pray.