November 26, 2017 - Sunday Morning Adult Class
- Series-- Matthew's Gospel: Christ the King
- Lesson: Jesus, Lord of the Sabbath (Mt. 12) part 2 of 2
- Slides - PDF opens in a new tab
- Video - opens in a new tab on our YouTube channel
- Audio (press the play button to begin)- This will take several seconds to load. Thanks for patience!
SUMMARY - We continued to work through Matthew 12. Jesus condemned the Pharisees for judging others inappropriately. Jesus pointed out that actions may be lawful, unlawful, or principle-based. Jesus said, “Haven’t you read…?”, implying that there are times that we select the correct action not by its being forbidden or commanded, but by how certain Christian principles apply to it.